Want to feel the passion & excitement of a newlywed again?
Give us 8 weeks and we’ll give you ‘that’ Dynamic Marriage!
The class that’s about transformation, not just information!
Please stay tuned for the next class dates.
Dynamic Marriage is our powerful, marriage enrichment course that creates real and lasting change. Unlike many other marriage classes, its distinctive format encourages couples to break through barriers to intimacy, not just talk about them. Over eight weeks, couples meet to discuss new concepts, develop new skills and delve into the unique ‘dynamics’ of their own marriage.
WHAT YOU LEARN
In Dynamic Marriage You Learn How to:
- Truly commit to your spouse and your marriage
- Experience love at a deeper level of intimacy
- Love one another in the way you each want and need to be loved
- Talk to your spouse in a way they’ll really listen and hear you
- Negotiate rather than argue
- Manage your anger and work through conflicts together
- Share in and support each other’s dreams
HOW IT WORKS
The Dynamic Marriage course integrates 4 powerful building blocks to transform your marriage.
Through a unique blend of study, application, interaction and accountability, Dynamic Marriage guides you through a series of eight learning modules, each building on the lessons learned in the previous unit.
Resources you’ll use in the course include:
His Needs, Her Needs Book
- Love Busters Book
- Dynamic Marriage workbooks and CD's utilizing these resources, you and your spouse examine behaviors and patterns of interaction while you learn new concepts about relationships and marriage.
Ordinary marriages become exciting! Great marriages become exceptional!
Dynamic Marriage class is a combination of biblical principles, state of the art small group dynamics and sound marriage research which accomplishes the seemingly impossible…
It reaches deep into your mind, heart and soul to:
- Inspire Communication
- Implement Change
- Increase your level of Commitment and Love
Dynamic Marriage will take you and your spouse on an insightful journey to discover each other’s innermost emotional needs and expectations. You’ll learn how communication and behavior styles affect the way you and your spouse act and react to each other.
Through our interactive learning process, you’ll identify behaviors that may be damaging your marriage, develop healthy ways to deal with marital conflict and take concrete steps to meet each other’s needs better than you ever have before.
Week after week, you’ll uncover new perspectives about yourself and your spouse… all the while your newly acquired skills are becoming a natural part of your relationship. By the end, you and your spouse communicate, interact, understand and love each other at a deeper, more intimate level.